- 5000 - 8000 PLN GROSS [EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT]
- Wrocław or Remote
Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable start-ups on the national and global market.
Are you interested in marketing in the vast IT industry?
Are you ready to take responsibility while learning and growing along with our team?
Do you have experience in coordinating PR projects?
We have a job offer for you!
What can you expect with us?
You will be the 7th person in our Marketing Team. As the Marketing Team at Applover, we take care of various aspects of our public image at our company. If you join us, you will be actively helping our organization grow (we are one of the fastest-growing companies in the CEE, according to Deloitte)!
- 2+ years of experience in the same or similar position,
- At least B2 level of English,
- Full professional proficiency in Polish,
- Broad experience in marketing and PR,
- Hands-on experience in writing and editing various kinds of texts,
- Proven experience in media relations,
- Ability to manage internal and external communication,
- Superb knowledge of analytical and content tools,
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console,
- Knowledge of media monitoring tools,
- Basic knowledge of SEO,
- Readiness to work in a fast-changing environment and under time pressure,
- Strong sense of responsibility,
- High level of autonomy
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Goal-oriented attitude,
- Open mind and readiness to take the initiative.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of IT industry,
- Already established relationships with the media.
- Creating texts for media, press releases, expert commentaries;
- Building relationships with new media contacts and maintaining relationships with existing ones,
- Co-organizing press conferences, internal and external events with the whole marketing team (online, hybrid, onsite);
- Leading personal branding activities for our top leaders and experts,
- Creation and distribution of publications about Applover’s activity and products,
- Preparing presentations for public events,
- Conducting ongoing market analysis, tracking communication trends;
- Providing reports based on data,
- Supporting content marketing activities at Applover,
- Caring for the company's image and reputation as well as creating right moments and opportunities to promote the brand,
- Working in Wroclaw or remote (required to visit Wroclaw on the occasion of internal or external events).
What we offer:
- Comfortable Office
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Educational fund (conferences, trainings, workshops, English classes)
- Integrational fun(d)
- Support from our office dog Taco
- Flexible working hours
Meet Marketing team
Head of Marketing
Outbound Marketing Leader
Brand Graphic Designer
Junior Marketing Specialist
Employer Branding Specialist