Product Owner & IT Business AnalystApply now
- 9000 - 17000 PLN/MONTH [B2B NET]
- 7500 - 14200 PLN/MONTH GROSS [EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT]
- Form of contract according to preference
- Wrocław or remote
- Full Time
Do you want to co-create digital health solutions that change people’s lives?
Do you have experience in the role of a product owner and a business analyst?
Are you ready to take responsibility while learning and growing along with our team?
Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable start-ups on the national and global market.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Product Owner with hands-on experience in HealthTech to join our team. As a Product Owner, you will play a crucial role in driving the development and success of our innovative IT solutions in the HealthTech industry.
- 2+ years of experience in with full product lifecycle in HealthTech projects
- At least C1 level of English
- Full professional proficiency in Polish
- Proven experience in business analysis in mobile and web apps created for healthcare, fitness, pharma or similar industries
- Knowledge of HealthTech industry, regulations (HIPAA, GDPR) and data interoperability standards (HL&)
- Knowledge of business analysis methods (e.g. business process modelling, benchmarking)
- Knowledge and understanding of ML and AI use cases, especially in HealthTech applications (nice to have)
- Practical experience with medical applications combined with technical knowledge
- Hands-on experience with HealthTech applications, combined with technical knowledge
- High level of communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility for the project
- High level of autonomy
- Analytical and systems thinking with the ability to break down problems into smaller parts
- Ability to underpin the business with technical solutions and identify links and dependencies between system components
- Readiness to advise customers on 3rd party integrations/vendors or solutions that can bootstrap their business needs (e.g. payment providers, external APIs)
- Providing high quality health technology solutions
- Leading the product development lifecycle, from conception to implementation, ensuring the delivery of high-quality HealthTech solutions
- Creating product roadmaps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers, designers, and data scientists, to define product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Supporting the sales team in meetings with clients (collecting requirements, proposing solutions, assisting in making business decisions, carrying out business analysis, and preparing project quotations)
- Documenting and collecting customer requirements needed for project valuation
- Conducting workshops with the client
- Mapping business requirements, functionality requirements and recommending solutions, as well as managing requirements throughout the product/project life cycle
- Cooperating with CTO, project managers, developers, and UX/UI designers - verifying compliance of the solutions with the requirements and assumptions
- Improving processes and increasing the quality of our services
- Staying up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory requirements in the HealthTech space
What we offer:
- Comfortable Office
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Educational fund (conferences, trainings, workshops, English classes)
- Integrational fun(d)
- Support from our office dog Taco
- Flexible working hours
Our recruitment process:
- CV review - We received your application. We'll take a look at your past experience, credentials and assess whether you might be a fit for the role.
- Interview - If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you to an interview.
- Recruitment task - If the interview goes well, we will send you a task. The recruitment task consists of two stages and includes a mock call.
- Feedback - Well done, welcome onboard!
If you have any questions, get in touch with us!
Have a good day!
Meet Project Management team
IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
Project Management Lead
Junior Project Manager
IT Team Manager