Machine Learning EngineerApply now
- 15000 - 20000 PLN/MONTH [B2B NET]
- 12500 - 16700 PLN/MONTH [EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT]
- Form of a contract according to preference
- Wrocław or remote
Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable start-ups on the national and global market.
What can you expect with us?
You will be the first Machine Learning Engineer in the company. You'll be part of our Python back-end team, so that will make you the 6th person in this team.
What kind of projects can you expect from us?
You definitely won't get bored! We work in industries such as: Healthcare, HR, Fintech, Education! Lots of variety and opportunities for growth. Here you will find examples of some of our projects.
- Strong experience with development and deployment of machine learning models
- Strong knowledge of one of Python machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow / Keras)
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and presentation tools (matplotlib, pandas, …)
- Proficiency in Python language
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming
- Fair knowledge of any of the popular Python web frameworks/libraries (Django, FastAPI, …)
- Fair knowledge of relational databases (experience with non-relational databases is a plus)
- Knowledge of Unix systems and shell
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment tools and Git
- Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fluent written and spoken Polish
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS or similar platform
- Experience with Docker
- Develop, integrate and deploy machine learning models
- Help with backend development
- Constantly share knowledge with the rest of your team
What we offer:
- Comfortable Office
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Educational fund (conferences, trainings, workshops, English classes)
- Integrational (fun)d
- Support from our office dog Taco
- Flexible working hours
Meet Back-end team