We are looking for a BI Engineer Hero!
💰 Salary depending on your experience:
- 2-3 years: 9500 – 14000 PLN/month
- 3-5 years: 14000 – 17500 PLN/month
- 5+ years: 18000 – 19500 PLN/month
📄 Contract of employment
🌍 Wrocław/ partly remote
🕰 Full time
Are you a person who:
- is not afraid of challenges?
- has a problem-solving attitude and likes to work in a team of nice and well-coordinated people?
- is independent and able to manage themselves in projects?
- can communicate very well in English without any problems, both in writing and in speech?
- likes to feel that your work is meaningful and has a real impact on the company?
- enjoys dealing with the data and it is for you the greatest fun ever?
If you answered “yes” to those questions above, take a look at the offer details below and send us your CV!
You will be joining a team of 7-8 people with software, analytics and procurement experts. Where everyone is a specialist in their field and the whole team is capable of completing a project end-to-end. This gives a great opportunity to learn from each other and share experiences. Additionally, each team has a Solution Delivery Analyst who mainly has contact with the client. We wrote earlier about managing ourselves in the project, because the team can do several projects simultaneously, which they plan by themselves and decide when they want to take on a new project (in consultation with the Scrum Master).
As a BI Engineer you will manage the data cleaning pipeline, apply analytic methodologies and data visualization techniques, set up BI dashboards and create new analysis, generate insights and communicate them back to the team. Your end-products will include business models, scenario planners, reporting dashboards or data visualizations. Together with consulting teams, project managers and clients you will understand client and project requirements and discuss how to best implement new or customized analytics. Another important part of your work is the continuous development and improvement of our data models and reports to analyze procurement data. Here you will work closely with our Software Development and Data Science teams to create scalable solutions that can be brought to 100s of clients per year.
We are looking for a person who is persistent in achieving goals, values stable employment and a flexible approach to projects. Also, if you are not from Wrocław we would like you to visit our office at least three times a week, and occasionally travel to meet your team members from other countries.
- +2 years of experience in similar job position
- Fluent English in writing and speaking (C1)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or related field
- Strong coding knowledge in SQL, medium in T-SQL and Python is required
- Experience with building interactive visualization and BI platforms (PowerBI/R Shiny/Tableau/Qlikview
Nice to have:
- Java – basic knowledge
- PowerShell – basic knowledge
- If you previously worked on IRP and SAP systems – that’s great!
- financial bonus,
- relocation package,
- insurance package,
- healthcare around the world,
- lunch card,
- snacks, fruit and drinks available in the office,
- access to MultiKafeteria platform,
- MultiSport card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to us. We will be happy to help and answer any questions you may have.
Are you interested in our offer? Send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!