Senior Python DeveloperApply now
- 16000 - 22000 PLN/MONTH [B2B NET]
- 13300 - 18330 PLN GROSS [EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT]
- Form of a contract according to preference
- Wrocław or remote
Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable start-ups on the national and global market.
What can you expect with us?
You'll be a part of our Python back-end team, so that will make you the 6th member in this team.
What kind of projects can you expect from us?
You definitely won't get bored! We work in industries such as: Fintech, Healthcare, HR, Education! Lots of variety and opportunities for growth. Here you will find examples of some of our projects.
Wondering about your path and development opportunities at Applover?
Read our article - "My path at Applover as a Back-end Developer" and see how much you can grow with us!
- Expert in Python (5+ years development experience)
- Strong knowledge in one of the following frameworks - FastAPI, Django or Flask
- Fair knowledge of relational DBs design (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Ability to implement various ways of communication with client (e.g. REST API, WebSockets)
- Ability to implement various ways of authentication (e.g. JWT, cookie-based auth, OAuth)
- Knowledge of Unix systems and shell
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment tools and Git
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Practical knowledge of non-relational DBs, cache and message brokers systems
- Proficiency in testing
- Love for code review
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fluent written and spoken Polish
Nice to have:
- Experience with Web Server (e.g. Nginx)
- Experience with AWS or similar platform
- Experience with Docker
- Design and build web applications using Python (FastAPI)
- Design and implement relational databases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write automated tests for your code including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
What we offer:
- Comfortable Office
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Educational fund (conferences, trainings, workshops, English classes)
- Integrational (fun)d
- Support from our office dog Taco
- Flexible working hours
If you have any questions, get in touch with us! Send us your CV, we will schedule a meeting!
Have a good day!
Meet Back-end team