Senior iOS Developer
Do you value flexibility and project variety? Or maybe, would you like to.. develop your skills and work in different teams and companies? Join Applover as a contractor and expand your horizons!
Applover is a Software Development company creating digital products for clients around the world. We do our best to combine professionalism with a good atmosphere. We cooperate with many well-known brands that are open to interesting and unconventional solutions. This gives us a huge scope for action and realization of different kinds of visions.
- Senior – Up to 180 PLN/HOUR [B2B NET]
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the commercial development of applications for the iOS platform. From planning to releasing the finished product on the store
- Very good knowledge of iOS frameworks (UIKit)
- Very good knowledge of iOS application architecture
- Ability to write clean code using TDD techniques and design patterns
- Enjoying writing high quality code
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in working with reactive libraries, especially from the RxSwift family
- Ability to use JIRA project management tool
- Knowledge in the use of the Instruments tool for profiling applications (e.g. Finding memory leaks)
- Ability to write unit and integration tests
- Very good knowledge of the Xcode environment and its debugging tools
- Practical knowledge and experience in working with projects based on MVVM architecture
- Strong internal motivation and high independence
- Experience in working with a team in the Agile / Scrum mode
- Strong communication skills and motivation in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a group
- Gaining joy and satisfaction from sharing knowledge
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Flutter Development
- Knowledge of the Fastlane tool
- Practice with CI / CD
- Understanding the differences between Android and iOS
- Knowledge of new SwiftUI + Combine libraries
- Long story short: You will be creating and developing products for our clients from all over the world. This involves solving problems, achieving goals, and actively collaborating with the Project Manger and the entire project team.
What we offer:
- 100 % Remote work,
- Long-term collaboration on a variety of interesting projects!
- Short recruitment process and constant communication
- Support in preparation for the interview with the client
Sounds interesting to you? Send us your CV and we will schedule a call with you 🙂