Senior Android Developer
Senior Android Developer
Do you value flexibility and project variety? Or maybe, would you like to.. develop your skills and work in different teams and companies? Join Applover as a careers and expand your horizons!
Applover is a Software Development company creating digital products for clients around the world. We do our best to combine professionalism with a good atmosphere. We cooperate with many well-known brands that are open to interesting and unconventional solutions. This gives us a huge scope for action and realization of different kinds of visions.
- Senior – up to 180 PLN/HOUR [B2B NET]
- 4+ years of Android development experience
- In-depth understanding of Kotlin language
- Proficiency in Java language
- Comprehensive knowledge of Android framework and its architecture components
- Substantial experience with reactive programming in coroutines (RxJava a plus)
- Experience with designing robust, maintainable project architecture using MVVM with Android Jetpack and Dependency Injection libraries (preferably Koin)
- Expertise in unit-testing code
- Aptitude for UX and familiarity with Material Design guidelines
- Experience with database engines used in Android development
- Competence with Gradle build tool (Kotlin DSL a plus)
- Great insight into application performance monitoring
- Excellent inter-personal skills, especially as a leader or mentor
- Ability to effectively communicate own knowledge via lectures, code reviews, one-on-one sessions, etc.
- Experience with stress-free deployment process using Google Play developer console and CD solutions
- Good knowledge of Git VCS using Git Flow
Nice to have:
- Skill in setting up Gitlab CI or other CI/CD solutions
- Experience with Databinding
- Experience with Fastlane, Firebase App Distribution (Fabric)
- Wide experience in projects varying by domain
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Familiarity with the Hardware Abstraction Layer and implementing NDK-based solutions
- Computer science theory knowledge specific to, and beyond Android development
- iOS or backend development experience
- Long story short: You will be creating and developing products for our clients from all over the world. This involves solving problems, achieving goals, and actively collaborating with the Project Manger and the entire project team.
What we offer:
- 100 % Remote work,
- Long-term collaboration on a variety of interesting projects!
- Short recruitment process and constant communication
- Support in preparation for the interview with the client
Sounds interesting to you? Send us your CV and we will schedule a call with you 🙂