Ruby on Rails Developer
Do you value flexibility and project variety? Or maybe, would you like to.. develop your skills and work in different teams and companies? Join Applover as a careers and expand your horizons!
Applover is a Software Development company creating digital products for clients around the world. We do our best to combine professionalism with a good atmosphere. We cooperate with many well-known brands that are open to interesting and unconventional solutions. This gives us a huge scope for action and realization of different kinds of visions.
- Up to 110 PLN/HOUR [B2B NET]
- Experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails (at least 2+ years development experience)
- Fair knowledge of relational DBs design (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Ability to implement various ways of communication with client (e.g. REST API, WebSockets)
- Ability to implement various ways of authentication (e.g. JWT, cookie-based auth, OAuth)
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment tools (e.g. mina) and Git
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Proficiency in RSpec or other testing framework
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of non-relational DBs, cache and message brokers systems
- Knowledge of Unix systems and shell
- Experience with Web Server (e.g. Nginx)
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Long story short: You will be creating and developing products for our clients from all over the world. This involves solving problems, achieving goals, and actively collaborating with the Project Manger and the entire project team.
What we offer:
- 100 % Remote work,
- Long-term collaboration on a variety of interesting projects!
- Short recruitment process and constant communication
- Support in preparation for the interview with the client
Sounds interesting to you? Send us your CV and we will schedule a call with you 🙂