Do you value flexibility and project variety? Or maybe, would you like to.. develop your skills and work in different teams and companies? Join Applover as a contractor and expand your horizons!
Applover is a Software Development company creating digital products for clients around the world. We do our best to combine professionalism with a good atmosphere. We cooperate with many well-known brands that are open to interesting and unconventional solutions. This gives us a huge scope for action and realization of different kinds of visions.
- Mid – up to 110 PLN/HOUR [B2B NET]
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the commercial development of applications for the iOS platform. From planning to releasing the finished product on the store
- Good knowledge of iOS frameworks (UIKit)
- Good knowledge of iOS application architecture
- Ability to write clean code using best practices and design patterns
- Enjoying writing high quality code
- Ability to write unit and integration tests
- Good knowledge of the Xcode environment and its debugging tools
- Practical knowledge and experience in working with projects based on different architecture like MVP, MVVM
- Strong internal motivation and high independence
- Experience in working with a team in the Agile / Scrum mode
- Good communication skills and motivation in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a group
- Gaining joy and satisfaction from sharing knowledge
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- General knowledge about CI / CD
- Basic understanding of differences between Android and iOS
- Long story short: You will be creating and developing products for our clients from all over the world. This involves solving problems, achieving goals, and actively collaborating with the Project Manger and the entire project team.
What we offer:
- 100 % Remote work,
- Long-term collaboration on a variety of interesting projects!
- Short recruitment process and constant communication
- Support in preparation for the interview with the client
Sounds interesting to you? Send us your CV and we will schedule a call with you 🙂