- 9000 - 12000 PLN/MONTH (B2B NET)
- 7500 - 10000 PLN/MONTH GROSS (EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT)
- Form of a contract according to preference
- Wrocław or remote
- Full Time
Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable start-ups on the national and global market.
What can you expect with us?
You will be part of our Marketing Team.
As a Marketing Team at Applover we take care of various aspects at our company! If you join us, you will be actively participating in helping our organization grow (we are one of the fastest-growing companies in the CEE, according to Deloitte)!
- At least 3 years of professional experience in SEO, both on the Polish and foreign markets
- Knowledge of tools and understanding of issues related to on-site and off-site, knowledge of the basics of HTML, CSS, JS Experience using SEO tools: Senuto, Semrush, Surfer SEO or others
- Searching for new solutions, focusing on development and improvement. Setting high and ambitious goals
- Following industry events, knowing the latest trends and knowing what is happening (including your competitors)
- Perseverance in pursuing your goals and courage in analyzing server logs
- Fluent communication in English and Polish (at least B2 level)
- Strategy: planning, implementing and analyzing SEO campaigns
- Independent optimization of website code in terms of search engine guidelines
- Implementing and verifying new solutions that increase the visibility of websites
- Preparing guidelines and specifications for content optimization for copywriters; cooperation with other team members (content, automation)
- Monitoring the effects of activities and preparing reports
- Creating link building strategies, looking for Growth SEO solutions
- SEO optimization: optimizing the website, with an emphasis on technical SEO (technical SEO best practices (improved page speed, proper site/page structure/schema.org, proper page/URL structure), including Google new formats of Core Web Vitals.); Running A/B tests and knowing the impact of other factors on their results
- Web analytics: supporting the development of the company. Analyzing traffic from search engines, checking key SEO performance indicators, conducting competitor research and determining the business potential of projects carried out in the organization. Monitoring keyword phrases and selecting appropriate keywords. Knowing the practical use of indicators such as COS, ROI, ROAS
- Monitoring and reporting: website visibility and competition. Spotting trends and setting standards in the market
What we offer:
- Comfortable Office
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Educational fund
- Integrational fun(d)
- Support from our office dog Taco
Contact us if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!
Meet Marketing team
Chief Marketing Officer
Marketing Automation Specialist
Senior Brand Graphic Designer