Product DesignerApply now
- 12 000 - 15 000 PLN/MONTH [B2B NET]
- 9 600 - 12 100 PLN GROSS [EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT]
- Form of a contract according to preference
- Wrocław or remote
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team full-time. Someone who is responsible for conducting workshops with clients, understands the impact of the business and technology on the project and has a solid design portfolio. If you have at least 2 years of experience in designing web and mobile products, Figma is your friend, and you like to share knowledge with your teammates - we have a job for you!
Or maybe you prefer to work remotely? No problem! We are open to it as well!
At Applover we do our best to combine professionalism with a good atmosphere. That’s why our team is constantly growing, but at the same time we do our best to surround ourselves with the best people ever!
Interested? Please send us your CV and remember to include your project portfolio. :)
- At least 2 years of experience in web and mobile UX/UI applications design
- Proficiency in Figma (Knowledge of Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Solid knowledge of Design Patterns, ability to create Style Guide and develop existing Design Systems
- Experience in conducting workshops with clients using workshop methods (creating user stories, user flow, personas etc.)
- Ability to conduct product presentations and create UX Analyses and UX Audit
- Confidence in using English both in writing and speaking (B2/C1)
- Confidence in using Polish both in writing and speaking (B2/C1)
- Proactive and mature approach to the project process
- Ability to estimate one's own work
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience in user testing
- Experience in UI motion and animations
- Discover client’s needs by facilitating workshops and conducting through research (with Polish and foreign clients); researching, collecting and evaluating user requirements
- You will be responsible for full-life-cycle design of products & features including research,flow, mockups, implementation (cooperation with our developers), sometimes user testing (using components, autolayouts, creating style guide and developing design systems)
- Deliver tangible results in a form of effective and user friendly web and mobile interfaces that perfectly combines form with the function
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
What we offer:
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Educational fund
- Teams budget - additional budget for teams to integrated out of work or get to know each other better, e.g. at a Gallup talent workshop
- 1 hour per week for self-development during your work
- Possible Home Office
- Comfortable Office where we have chill room with a toy car track, billiard and of course best coffee ever!
- Support from our office dog Taco
Send us your CV, we will schedule a meeting. Have a good day!