- 12000 - 24000 PLN/MONTH [B2B NET]
- Wrocław or remote
Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable start-ups on the national and global market.
What can you expect with us?
We are looking for a developer for one of our clients’ projects, so you will work in an extension team.
Our Android team uses: Kotlin, MVVM, Dependency Injection libraries: Dagger, Koin, Retrofit, Kotlin Coroutines, Kotlin Flows, Mockk, JUnit, Espresso, Git VCS, Git Flow.
- 3+ years of Android development experience
- In-depth understanding of Kotlin language
- Comprehensive knowledge of Android framework and its architecture components
- Working experience with reactive programming in coroutines (RxJava is a plus)
- Experience with designing robust, maintainable project architecture using MVVM with Android Jetpack and Dependency Injection libraries (preferably Dagger Hilt / Koin)
- Expertise in unit-testing code
- Aptitude for UX and familiarity with Material Design guidelines
- Experience with database engines used in Android development
- Competence with Gradle build tool (Kotlin DSL a plus)
- Insight into application performance monitoring
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate own knowledge via code reviews
- Experience with stress-free deployment process using Google Play developer console and CD solutions
- Good knowledge of Git VCS using Git Flow
- English C1
- Polish C1
Nice to have:
- Skill in setting up Gitlab CI or other CI/CD solutions
- Experience with Databinding
- Experience with Jetpack Compose
- Experience with Fastlane, Firebase App Distribution (Fabric),
- Wide experience in projects varying by domain
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Familiarity with the Hardware Abstraction Layer and implementing NDK-based solutions
- Computer science theory knowledge specific to, and beyond Android development
- Design, build and deliver complex native Android applications
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on improving application performance and reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Provide assistance to less experienced developers, enhancing their self-development
- Help less experienced developers in daily struggles, aiding with designing tricky solutions or fixing difficult issues
- Share own expertise during code reviews, both as reviewer and reviewee
What we offer:
- Comfortable Office
- Flexible working hours
- Support from our office dog Taco
If you have any questions, get in touch with us!
Send us your CV, we will schedule a meeting. Have a good day!