- 3500 - 5000 PLN/MONTH [B2B NET]
- 2900 - 4200 PLN/MONTH GROSS [EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT]
- Form of a contract according to preference
- Wrocław or remote
- Part time - ½ FTE
Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable enterprises on the national and global market.
We are looking for a person who will comprehensively take care of the area related to the processing of contracts. In this position you will work with the Board of Directors, Project Managers and Managers.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role within the IT industry.
- Master Degree in Law
- Fluency in both written and verbal Polish and English (C1 level), essential for drafting contracts in both languages
- Excellent contract review skills
- High communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints
- Proactive problem-solving attitude
- Solid understanding of GDPR standards
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of HIPAA standards
- You will take over management of the entire process of contracts - mainly with other companies and contractors
- Drafting, analyzing and negotiating client contracts along with reviewing them with legal and regulatory provisions
- Lead and execute activities to ensure contractual compliance for key accounts, actively managing and refining legal management systems and processes
- Proactively identify, address, and resolve issues, conflicts, and barriers, ensuring timely escalation when necessary
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with clients, internal departments, and external vendors
- Collaborate closely with management to ensure that all legal and compliance activities align with contractual and regulatory standards
- Collaborate with external law firms (you will also have the opportunity to consult)
- Manage litigation processes efficiently and effectively
What we offer:
- Comfortable Office
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Integrational fun(d)
- Support from our office dog Taco
Contact us if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!
Meet Legal & Office team
Chief Legal & Office Officer
Finance Business Partner