Applover Team
  • 3300 - 5000 PLN/MONTH  [B2B]

  • 2800 - 4100 PLN GROSS [Employment contract]

  • Form of contract depending on your preferences

  • Wrocław

  • Full-time

Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable start-ups in the national and global market. We started in 2016 as a group of 4 friends and technology enthusiasts, now we are a company built with nearly 60 friends.

Since our inception, we have developed over 180 projects.

Applover has been recognized by Deloitte as a Rising Star (Fast 50 Tech) in the CEE region in 2019, and has been awarded in the main category of the FAST 50 ranking in 2020.

We are looking for a person who:

  • Wants to gain knowledge and experience in IT recruitment;

  • Can communicate without any problems in English; 

  • Is well organised and not afraid of working in an intensive pace;

  • Is responsible and has initiative in action and is not afraid of challenges; 

  • Someone who already has some experience in sourcing IT candidates. However, if you don't have any experience in recruitment, but you know the difference between Java and JavaScript, write to us anyway.


  • Conducting complex sourcing of candidates/contractors (e.g. direct search, publication of advertisements); 
  • Maintenance and expansion of our internal candidate database;

  • Maintaining permanent relations with candidates/contractors; 

  • Conducting pre-screenings of candidates (creating blind CVs, initial screening interviews);

  • Working closely with the sales department, responding to their requests; 

  • Helping other recruiters in the team with permanent recruitment (when required) 

...and this will take up about 80% of your work time. The other 20% will be spent on brainstorming, creative meetings and other things around our internal HR activities.

What we offer:

  • Team support in all activities

  • Lots of new knowledge. We are growing so fast, that you will definitely not get bored 

  • Stable working conditions (We take care of each other and support each other. Especially in difficult situations like a pandemic)

  • Internal and external training

  • Private medical care package and Multisport

  • Integration budget 

Sounds interesting? Send us your CV! :) 

Meet HR team

Magdalena Błaszczak, HR Manager at Applover


HR Manager

Ania Lipnicka, IT Recruitment & HR Specialist at Applover


IT Recruitment & HR Specialist

Martyna Kazimierczak Junior Recruitment Specialist


Junior Recruitment Specialist

junior it sourcer at applover


Junior IT Sourcer