- 9000 - 17000 PLN/MONTH (B2B NET)
- 7500 - 14200 PLN/MONTH GROSS (EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT)
- Form of contract according to preference
- Wrocław or remote
- Full Time
Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable start-ups on the national and global market.
Are you ready to take responsibility while learning and growing along with our team?
Are you interested in the vast IT industry?
Do you have experience in the role of a business analyst?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- At least C1 level of English
- Full professional proficiency in Polish
- Proven experience in business analysis in mobile and web apps,
- Knowledge of business analysis methods (e.g. Business Process Modeling, Benchmark Analysis)
- Hands-on experience with business, financial, social media or e-commerce/m-commerce applications, combined with technical knowledge
- High level of communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility for the project
- High level of autonomy
- Analytical mindset with ability to break down problems into smaller pieces
- Ability to identify connections and dependencies between the system elements
- Readiness to advise customers on 3rd party integrations/vendors or solutions that can bootstrap their business needs (e.g. payment providers, external APIs)
Nice to have:
- Experience in the MedTech/HealthTech industry
- Supporting the sales team in meetings with clients (collecting requirements, proposing solutions, assisting in making business decisions, carrying out business analysis, and preparing project quotations)
- Documenting and collecting customer requirements needed for project valuation
- Conducting workshops with the client
- Mapping business requirements, functionality requirements and recommending solutions, as well as managing requirements throughout the product/project life cycle
- Cooperating with CTO, project managers, developers, and UX/UI designers - verifying compliance of the solutions with the requirements and assumptions
- Improving processes and increasing the quality of our services
What we offer:
- Comfortable Office
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Educational fund (conferences, trainings, workshops, English classes)
- Integrational fun(d)
- Support from our office dog Taco
- Flexible working hours
Our recruitment process:
- CV review - We received your application. We'll take a look at your past experience, credentials and assess whether you might be a fit for the role.
- Interview - If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you to an interview.
- Recruitment task - If the interview goes well, we will send you a task. The recruitment task consists of two stages and includes a mock call.
- Feedback - Well done, welcome onboard!
If you have any questions, get in touch with us!
Have a good day!
Meet Project Management team
IT Business Analyst
Project Management Lead
Junior Project Manager
IT Team Manager