Frontend Software Engineer
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer Hero!
💰 10000 – 15000 PLN/month
📄 Contract of employment
🌍 Wrocław/ partly remote
🕰 Full time
Are you a person who:
- is a great problem solver and has analytical skills, including ability to disaggregate issues, identify causes and find solutions?
- has demonstrated ability and desire to navigate complex situations with different levels of uncertainty?
- has a global mindset and you know the differences in market needs, competitive environment, cultural norms in various countries and you can appreciate them?
- has entrepreneurial spirit with desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment?
If you answered “yes” to those questions above, take a look at the offer details below and send us your CV!
You will work with our global team of software, analytics and procurement experts and collaborate closely with product managers, solution leaders, architects and product design team members. You will be joining a fast-growing team in the procurement arena and taking cutting edge technology solutions to clients.
You’ll be part of a team that is a core element of the digitally-enabled procurement function of the future. This will involve all business value chain activities from product development to distribution and playing a strategic role in managing budgets and costs, anticipating and mitigating supply risk, driving compliance, and generating transparency to external spend in an organization.
Also, if you are not from Wrocław we would like you to visit our office at least three times a week, and occasionally travel to meet your team members from other countries.
- be a part of Agile/Scrum team developing software in a cloud native tech stack with a React frontend,
- develop a strong understanding of the user story and how to best deliver the appropriate functionality,
- learn and identify new open source libraries, using unfamiliar technologies and learning new programming languages to meet technical requirements and modern software development best practices,
- work with Cloud technologies, automated testing and microservices domains,
- actively participate in the grooming and scoping of new features,
- spend time on validation of product quality in a test-driven set-up and on writing test code including unit tests and automated test cases.
- 2-3 years of experience in software engineering (but if you are a graduate who has done some great work during studies, you’ll also be considered!),
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent field,
- Experience with NodeJS, React Tech Stack and other developer’s tools,
- Proficiency in automated unit tests and working knowledge of fundamental CS concepts,
- Comfortable with test driven development and written unit tests,
- Willingness to travel (20-40% of time).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (like AWS, Azure or Google) and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus,
- Experience with browser and integration testing is a plus.
- financial bonus,
- relocation package,
- insurance package,
- healthcare around the world,
- lunch card,
- snacks, fruit and drinks available in the office,
- access to MultiKafeteria platform,
- MultiSport card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to us. We will be happy to help and answer any questions you may have.
Are you interested in our offer?
Send us your CV at: email@example.com
Have a great day!