We are looking for a Frontend Architect Hero!
💰 25000 – 31000 PLN/month
📄 Contract of employment
🌍 Wrocław/ partly remote
🕰 Full time
Are you a person who:
- like to feel that your work is meaningful and has a real impact on the company?
- is comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development?
- can communicate very well in English without any problems, both in writing and in speech?
- has got strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions?
- has got deep understanding of React or comparable Node.js based frontend libraries
If you answered “yes” to those questions above, take a look at the offer details below and send us your CV!
You will work with a global team of software, analytics and procurement experts and collaborate closely with product managers, solution leaders, software engineers and product design team members. You will be joining a fast-growing team in the procurement arena and taking cutting edge technology solutions to clients.
You will be joining a team of 7-8 people with software, analytics and procurement experts. Where everyone is a specialist in their field and the whole team is capable of completing a project end-to-end. This gives a great opportunity to learn from each other and share experiences.
The team infuses best-in-class technology and AI-based analytics with deep supply-market and category-sourcing expertise. You’ll be part of a team that is a core element of the digitally-enabled procurement function of the future.
- be responsible for our overachieving front-end architecture, driving design choices with regards to technologies, performance, security and testing,
- develop a strong understanding of the epics/larges features and which technological choices are best fit to deliver the required functionality,
- guide the production of high quality code with a focus on front-end components,
- document and demonstrate solutions with a focus on security and performance by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code,
- actively participate in SCRUM and Agile software process.
- leverage your technical skills by applying them towards the validation of product quality and writing test code, including unit tests and automated test cases.
We are looking for a person who is persistent in achieving goals, values stable employment and a flexible approach to projects. Also, if you are not from Wrocław we would like you to visit our office at least three times a week, and occasionally travel to meet your team members from other countries.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering with a focus on front-end
- Strong application development skills including experience in modern and enterprise-ready technology stacks
- Experience with building B2B and consumer quality products enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Experience in engineering practices such as design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Experience in architecting the end to end frontend stack, including library selection, testing frameworks, performance optimization
- Familiarity with testing frameworks and continuous integration tools and approaches
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent area
Nice to have:
- Experience with Storybook and Material UI is a plus
- financial bonus,
- relocation package,
- insurance package,
- healthcare around the world,
- lunch card,
- snacks, fruit and drinks available in the office,
- access to MultiKafeteria platform,
- MultiSport card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to us. We will be happy to help and answer any questions you may have.
Are you interested in our offer?
Send us your CV at: email@example.com
Have a great day!