Executive AssistantApply now
- 22,80 - 25 PLN GROSS PER HOUR [UP TO 3000 PLN GROSS/MONTH]
- 120 HOURS/MONTH
- Contract of mandate
Applover is a Full-Stack digital agency from the city of a hundred bridges. Our DNA is to work on technologies for the most dynamic and recognizable start-ups on the national and global market.
What can you expect with us?
This is a great opportunity to see how the board members work. You will work directly with the board and management team. Tasks will be varied, so there will be little repetition in the work.
Working schedule - start at 8-9 a.m. and the rest is flexible. It will be perfect if you work at least 4 days a week and be at least 2 hours in the office.
- Student status (at least 3rd year of undergraduate studies)
- Driver’s license (B category)
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel or Google sheets
- Fluent written and spoken Polish
- English (at least B2)
- High communicative skills
- Courage in interpersonal relations
- Responsibility in the assigned tasks
- Autonomy in decision-making
- Ability to organize and manage your time
Nice to have:
- Experience in a similar position
- Support in the daily tasks of the board members and management
- Creating summary reports in Google Sheets (such as work reports and travel expense reports)
- Managing travel arrangements
- Arranging business meetings
- Preparing and sending documents and/or offers
- Taking care of the vehicle fleet
- Drafting business notes
- Participate in the regular meetings of the Legal & Office department
- Other tasks assigned by the board and management on an ad hoc basis
What we offer:
- Comfortable Office
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Educational fund (conferences, trainings, workshops, English classes)
- Integrational (fun)d
- Support from our office dog Taco
If you have any questions, get in touch with us!
Send us your CV, we will schedule a meeting. Have a good day!
Meet Legal & Office team
Chief Legal & Office Officer
Junior Administration Specialist