We are looking for a Data Engineer Hero!
💰 Salary depending on your experience:
- 2-3 years: 9500 – 14000 PLN/month
- 3-5 years: 14000 – 17500 PLN/month
- 5+ years: 18000 – 19500 PLN/month
📄 Contract of employment
🌍 Wrocław/ partly remote
🕰 Full time
Are you a person who:
- is not afraid of challenges?
- has a problem-solving attitude and likes to work in a team of friendly and well-coordinated people?
- is independent and able to manage themselves in projects?
- can communicate very well in English without any problems, both in writing and in speech?
- likes to feel that your work is meaningful and has a real impact on the company?
- and dealing with the data is for you the greatest fun ever?
If you answered “yes” to those questions above, take a look at the offer details below and send us your CV! 🙂
You’ll be working with our global team of software, analytics and procurement experts, by joining a fast-growing team in the procurement arena and taking cutting edge technology solutions to clients. The team consists of 7-8 people with software, analytics and procurement experts. Where everyone is a specialist in their field and the whole team is capable of completing a project end-to-end. This gives a great opportunity to learn from each other and share experiences.
As a Data Engineer you will support the data processing, engineering and enrichment phase. Leveraging proprietary and third-party ETL and data-transformation tools or scripts (e.g. Snaplogic, Talend, Alteryx, SQL, Python), you will merge various internal and external data tables and sources, perform data quality checks, and build up complex data models that build the basis for further data cleaning and analytics. Together with consulting teams, project managers and clients you will understand client and project requirements and discuss how to best implement new or customized analytics.
Another important part of your work is the continuous development and improvement of our proprietary data extractor and ETL tools. Here you will work closely with our Software Development and Data Science teams to create scalable solutions that can be brought to 100s of clients per year.
We are looking for a person who is persistent in achieving goals, values stable employment and a flexible approach to projects. Also, if you are not from Wrocław we would like you to visit our office at least three times a week, and occasionally travel to meet your team members from other countries.
- + 2 years of experience in similar job position
- Fluent English in writing and speaking (C1)
- If you previously worked on IRP and SAP systems – that’s great!
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or related field
- Abilities in the field of large data handling through one or multiple of the following: Microsoft SQL (T-SQL), Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Alteryx, Snaplogic, Talend, Python
- Strong coding knowledge in SQL, medium in T-SQL and Python is required
- Solid problem-solving capabilities, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Understanding of data warehousing and data lake concepts, experience in building operational ETL data pipelines across a number of sources, and constructing relational and dimensional data models is required
Nice to have:
- Java – basic knowledge
- PowerShell – basic knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
- financial bonus,
- relocation package,
- insurance package,
- healthcare around the world,
- lunch card,
- snacks, fruit and drinks available in the office,
- access to MultiKafeteria platform,
- MultiSport card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to us. We will be happy to help and answer any questions you may have.
Are you interested in our offer? Send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!